The data controller is Logio s.r.o., company registration number: 27161871, with registered office at Evropská 2588/33a, Dejvice, 160 00 Prague 6, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the Municipal Court in Prague under sp. C 101010.
This policy contains the following information:
– what data we collect,
– what we use the collected data for,
– how long the data is stored,
– how we protect your data,
– whether we transfer your data to third parties,
– what cookies are,
– what rights you have in relation to the protection of your personal data.
You can also find more about your rights in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons regarding the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (GDPR) (the “Regulation”), from which the following principles are based on and governed by.
WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT?
We collect your data during your registration on our site, for the purpose of concluding
service contract and the subsequent proper provision of the service. In the course of registering or using the Service, you may be asked to provide information, if necessary, to identify you as a natural person, in particular by providing your name, surname, email address, company name and registered office, identification number, telephone number and information payment card information (“Personal Information”).
If you disclose information about third parties to us, you represent that they have consented to this and understand that.
We also collect information about the services you use within the Veritico system and how it is you use it. This information includes, but is not limited to:
– Data about a specific device (for example, hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers),
– server log data (details of how you have used our Service, details of device events such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, device type, date and time of your request or referring URL),
– local storage, cookies and similar technologies (using web storage browser, cache and other technologies, we may collect and store information about you and your preferences and store them for your next visit).
WHAT DO WE USE YOUR DATA FOR?
Any Personal Information we collect may be used in the following ways:
– To provide a service and to fulfil contractual obligations to you;
– for record keeping;
– to supervise the provision of the service;
– for marketing purposes;
– to analyze and evaluate the use of the service in which we have a legitimate interest;
– for business communications between you and Logio;
– to identify relevant needs of the Company’s client;
– accounting and tax purposes;
– debt collection;
– to comply with legal obligations.
HOW LONG IS YOUR DATA STORED?
The data we collect is processed and remains stored for as long as you use our service and for a further three years after you stop using it, unless a longer period is required by law.
HOW DO WE PROTECT YOUR DATA?
In order to protect your Personal Data, we have implemented a set of security measures, to secure your Personal Data at the time you place an order or make an entry, provide or otherwise access Personal Information.
We have established processes for collecting, storing and processing Personal Data and other data, carefully controls to prevent unauthorized access to our systems. Access to Personal Data is limited to Logio employees and associates, contractors, and agents who need to know that data in order to process it for us. These individuals are contractually bound to maintain confidentiality about Personal Data.
DO WE TRANSFER PERSONAL DATA TO THIRD PARTIES?
property or safety. Data that does not meet the characteristics of Personal Information may then be disclosed to third to third parties for marketing advertising and other purposes.
By using Veritico, you also grant, within the meaning of the Regulation and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data, as amended (hereinafter referred to as the “PDPA”), to Logio for the above-described processing and use of Personal Data.
With regard to data that does not allow your identity to be established, we are entitled to share it publicly and with our partners. For example, we may share data publicly to display trends related to general use of our Service.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information that are stored when you visit a web
visit a website, they are downloaded to your computer, mobile phone or other device. Subsequently, on each subsequent visit to that website, the cookies are sent back to the original website or to another website that recognizes the cookies. Cookies are useful because they allow websites to recognize the user’s device.
Cookies can be categorized according to:
- A) their durability into:
Short-term (session cookies) – they remain in your browser until you close your your browser, after which they are deleted.
Long-term (persistent cookies) – they remain stored in your browser for a long time (depending on the your browser and cookie settings) or until you manually delete them.
- B) whoever creates and processes the cookies on:
First party cookies – created directly by the website or by scripts on the same domain. They are most often used to provide basic functionality of the website.
Third party cookies – are created by other scripts. They are most often cookies from advertising systems, social network widgets or embedded videos.
We use the following cookies on this website:
Technical (first-party, short-lived) – they are necessary to provide an elementary function.
Google Analytics (first-party, long-term) – to distinguish between new and returning visitors.
visitors, a cookie is stored with a unique and anonymous browser identifier.
AdWords, DoubleClick (first-party, long-term) – for marketing purposes and evaluation of our advertising campaigns.
Facebook pixel (Facebook) (first pages, long-term) – used to track individual site pages and events such as Completed Registration, Order, Search, Share
Page via Facebook, Google and Twitter.
We do not place sensitive or personal data in cookies.
You can delete any cookies that are already on your device. Most browsers also offer an option to block cookies from being placed on your device, but in this case you will not be able to use all of our online services. Detailed information on how to set up cookies on your browser. You can find the details of your browser on the website of your browser provider.
WHAT RIGHTS DO YOU HAVE?
The Regulation gives you a number of rights, including:
– The right to access your Personal Data and other related information (this includes Information about the processing of your Personal Data, the purpose of the processing, the scope, where applicable, the categories of personal data subject to processing, the sources of the personal the nature of the processing, the processors, the recipients or categories of recipients personal data) – we will provide you with the data we hold about you at your request,
– the right to rectification or completion of the Personal Data we hold about you in the following cases, where you believe that we are processing such data inaccurately,
– the right to request the erasure or restriction of the processing of your data (right to be forgotten),
– the right to the portability of your data,
– the right to address your suggestions or complaints to the Data Protection Authority,
if you believe that we are not doing the right thing.
We will deal with your request within one month of receiving it. We may allow this period in the case of if necessary and taking into account the complexity and number of requests, we may extend this time limit by a further two months.